1-1/2" x .148 Fine Thread Hex FasCoat
Intended for metal roofing, the Fasco SCPC448FSHFCD, 1-1/2" x .148 RoofLoc Scrails are designed for use in the Fasco F58AC ROOFLOC-75. These fasteners combine the versatility of a conventional nail with the holding power of a screw. Unlike conventional nails, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. These Scrails include leak-proof EPDM-washers to resist extreme temperatures (-40°F to +250° Fahrenheit).
Fasco SCPC448FSHFCD Scrail fasteners feature a corrosion-resistant FasCoat finish and fine thread. The finish is capable of withstanding more than 2,000 hours in a salt spray test according to ASTM B117. Its domed head increases the integrity of the paint and reduces the striking area from the driver-blade to the fastener. RoofLoc Scrails feature a 0-degree plastic-strip collation, which is easy to store and load. These roofing fasteners meet the requirements of ASTM F1667.
- Box Count 990
- SKU SCPC448FSHFCD
- UPC 71473272373
- Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment FasCoat
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .148"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Domed/Hex
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM B117, ASTM F1667
- Drive Type Hex
- Fastener Shank Type Fine
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 0 Degree
- Fastener Type RoofLoc, Scrail