Aerosmith GT38LI Cordless Gas TraxPin Concrete Pinner, 1/2” to 1-1/2”
The Aerosmith GT38LI Cordless Gas TraxPin Concrete Pinner is an efficient, hi-performance track tool that requires no license to operate. This gas-powered concrete nailer features a quick-release magazine with a 40-pin capacity, meaning less frequent loading and a more efficient work flow. This TraxPin gun runs on lithium-ion battery (two are included) and delivers an impressive 8,000 shots when fully charged.
Ideal for interior track applications, the GT38LI track pinner has 90J (Joules) of power. It drives 1/2” to 1-1/2” concrete pin nails with a head diameter of .250". Depth-of-Drive adjustment on the tool limits premature wear on drivers, rings, and bumpers. Use it to fasten track to concrete, block or steel; plywood to concrete or block; furring strips to concrete; and furring to block.
Note: Powers Trak-it blue gas fuel cell (55010) is compatible with this tool.
- Box Count 1
- SKU GT38LI
- Power Type Cordless
- Collation Type Plastic
- Application Type Concrete, Steel Fastening
- Brand Aerosmith
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Condition New
- Battery Type 7.2V Lithium-Ion
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Two Batteries, Safety Glasses, Charger
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Item Width 4"
- Special Features Belt Hook, Quick Release
- Item Height 14"
- Item Length 15-37/50"
- Magazine Capacity 40
- Country of Manufacture USA
- Item Weight 8.32 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior, Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1/2"
- Housing Material Aluminum, Plastic
- Firing Type Trigger Actuated
- Product Type T-Nailer
- Amp Hours 2.0Ah
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Battery, Gas
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .120"
- Shots/Charge 8000
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Concrete and Steel Pin