Aerosmith GT60LI Cordless Gas TraxPin Concrete Pinner, 1/2" to 1-1/2"
The gas-powered Aerosmith GT60LI Cordless Gas TraxPin Concrete Pinner shares the same design as the sibling GT38LI model, but with 20% more muscle. This high-performance concrete nailer delivers 105J (joules) of power and is proven to shoot track to 1/2” of steel. It's ideal for fastening track to hard concrete, thick steel or block, and drives 1/2” to 1-1/2” concrete steel pins. This gas TraxPin tool is an efficient worker, thanks to a 40-pin capacity magazine and quick-release for easy access to fasteners.
Powered by a fuel cell and lithium-ion battery, the cordless pin nailer shoots a whopping 8,000 nails when fully charged. To enhance durability and premature wear on drivers, rings and bumpers, over driving is limited. Use it for construction fastening, siding, and specialty applications with plywood, OSB (oriented strand board), and tracking. The concrete nailer comes with two batteries and a carrying case.
Note: The Powers Trak-it blue gas fuel cell (55010) is compatible with this tool.
This Item is unable to ship express mail due to lithium battery shipping regulations.
- SKU GT60LI
- Power Type Cordless
- Collation Type Plastic
- Application Type Concrete, Steel Fastening
- Box Count 1
- Brand Aerosmith
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Condition New
- Battery Type 7.2V Lithium-Ion
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Battery, Charger
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Item Width 4"
- Special Features Belt Hook
- Item Height 14-24/25"
- Item Length 17-13/100"
- Magazine Capacity 40
- Country of Manufacture USA
- Item Weight 8.9 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior, Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1/2"
- Housing Material Aluminum, Plastic
- Firing Type Trigger Actuated
- Product Type T-Nailer
- Amp Hours 2.0Ah
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Battery, Gas
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .100" to .109"
- Shots/Charge 8000
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Concrete and Steel Pin