Jaaco NailPro NPCN-8350 Coil Roofing Nailer, 2” to 3-1/2”
Box Count: 1
A multi-use tool, the NailPro NPCN-8350 Coil Roofing Nailer from Jaaco is designed to handle both wire coil collated roofing nails and framing nails from 2" to 3-1/2”. The specialty combination nailer has a 120-nail capacity magazine and features a dial-a-depth adjustment for flush or slight set penetration. Use it for fastening rigid insulation to walls and roofs, or for 2-hour firewalls, among other tasks.
The NPCN-8350 drives both 15-degree wire coil framing nails from .099 to .131 in diameter, and roofing nails from .120 to .131 diameter. So whether you need to tackle Zip Board and DensGlass sheathing, ROXUL insulation panels, firewalls, or ridge vents, this pneumatic roofing nailer has you covered.
- Box Count 1
- SKU NPCN-8350
- UPC 819918022444
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Application Type Framing, Roofing
- Brand Jaaco
- Maximum Fastener Length 3-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Included In Box Wrenches
- Manufacturer's Warranty One-Year Limited
- Item Width 4"
- Special Features Multi-Use
- Magazine Capacity 120
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 8.3 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior, Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 2"
- Housing Material Plastic, Other Materials
- Operating Pressure 70 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Contact
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption .098 SCFM
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .099" to .131", .120" to .131"
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Magazine Type Coil
- Fastener Type Roofing Nail, Framing Nail