Metabo HPT NP18DSALM 18V 23 Gauge Cordless Pin Nailer Kit, 5/8” to 1-3/8”
Taking carpentry to the next level, the Metabo HPT NP18DSALM (formerly Hitachi) 18V 23 gauge cordless pin nailer kit (with battery and charger) eliminates the need for hoses and compressors - 100% battery-powered. This Metabo HPT NP18DSALM cordless pin nailer is equipped with a built-in counterweight, which eliminates nearly all nailer recoil, and reduces the force needed to actuate the tool. The NP18DSALM drives 5/8" to 1-3/8" 23 gauge headless pins - driving 2-3 nails per second (approximately 3,000 pins per battery charge). This sequential-firing Metabo NP18DSALM features a slim nose design, which allows for nailing into tight trim grooves, and a no-push safety nose tip that reduces marring and damage to the work surface.
This tool is Metabo HPT’s first tool to the U.S. market that features their patented "No-Push" safety nose tip. This new tip allows you to simply place the nose of the tool against the workpiece you intend to nail, and pull the trigger to drive a pin. The body on this 23 gauge cordless pin nailer includes an ergonomic soft grip handle, and tool body bumpers that serve as a barrier between the tool and work surface. Other features on the NP18DSALM include dry-fire lockout for assured nail placement and damage prevention, tool-less depth of drive adjustment, on-tool battery charge indicator, bright LED light with tool on/off switch, and a belt hook. This cordless pinner is compatible with all Metabo HPT and Hitachi 18V slide-type batteries, including the BSL1830C 3.0 Ah Li-Ion battery.
The Metabo HPT NP18DSALM cordless pinner kit comes with the compact 3.0 Ah Li-Ion battery (339782), a UC18YKSL fast charger, contractor bag, safety glasses, 3mm. hex bar wrench, and a no-mar nose cap set. For absolute peace-of-mind, this Metabo HPT 23 gauge cordless pinner receives a lifetime tool warranty, the battery comes with a 2-year warranty, and the charger receives a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
This item is identical to the Hitachi NP18DSAL. Learn more about Hitachi Power Tool's name change to Metabo HPT.
- Box Count 1
- SKU NP18DSALM
- UPC 717709026124
- Power Type Cordless
- Collation Type Glue
- Gauge 23 Gauge
- Maximum Fastener Length 1-3/8"
- Condition New
- Battery Type 18V Lithium-Ion
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Battery, Charger, Safety Glasses, Hex Wrench, No-Mar Nose Cap
- Manufacturer's Warranty Limited Lifetime
- Special Features Low Battery Indicator, Dry-Fire Lockout
- Item Height 8-15/16"
- Item Length 9-5/8"
- Magazine Capacity 110
- Country of Manufacture Japan
- Item Weight 4.4 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 5/8"
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Firing Type Sequential
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Battery
- Special Offer Available No
- Shots/Charge 3000
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Headless Micro Pin
- Series 6
- Don't buy this tool. Nothing but problemsI purchased this tool in Dec. 2022. From the start it would not fire the brads. I talked to a tech at Metabo. He said the brad manufacturer was selling nails that do not feed through the gun. He said to spray the mechanism with silicone and would work. It did not. This gun has not fired 5 nails since I've had it. Metabo is no help. I've asked for a refund of the purchase price and have heard nothing from them.
Metabo is supposed to make top flight tools. This is my first one and the last. Don't waste your money on this tool.
- Possibly the worst tool ever madeThis nail gun is easily the worst tool I've ever had to deal with. For the first hundred or so nails everything was fine, then it started marring the material, and now after another hundred or so nails it won't even fire nails. And it blows the magazine open every time it's fired and the nails fall out. This "tool" is totally unusable
DO NOT BUY THIS