Metabo HPT (Formerly Hitachi) NR65AK2M Metal Hardware Nailer, 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
The Metabo HPT NR65AK2M (formerly Hitachi) air-powered metal hardware nailer drives heat treated hanger nails from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" in length. Includes five-year manufacturer's warranty. Features a narrow design for ease of use in tight spaces. Other features on the Metabo HPT NR65AK2M nailer include a lightweight design, comfort grip, adjustable exhaust, sequential operation, and unique nail guide for precise nail placement. Excellent tool for a variety of metal hardware applications including joist hangers, wall bracing and strap ties.
This item is identical to the Hitachi NR65AK2. Learn more about Hitachi Power Tool's name change to Metabo HPT.
- Box Count 1
- SKU NR65AK2M
- UPC 717709018655
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Paper Tape
- Application Type Joist Hangers, Hurricane Ties, Foundation Caps
- Brand Metabo HPT
- Maximum Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Limited
- Item Width 3-3/8"
- Special Features Dry-Fire Lockout
- Item Height 13-3/16"
- Item Length 17-5/8"
- Magazine Capacity 44
- Country of Manufacture China
- Item Weight 6.4 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Housing Material Magnesium
- Operating Pressure 80 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Sequential
- Air Inlet Size 3/8" NPT
- Air Consumption .063 SCFM
- Product Type Nailer
- Depth Control No
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range .131" to .162"
- Product Degree/Angle 30-34 Degree
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Metal Connector Nail
- Crappiest nose for angle shotsWorks fine for shooting flat face hangers but try to shoot 2.5" nails in the angle holes and FAIL