Metabo HPT NT65MA4M (Formerly Hitachi) 15 Gauge Angle Finish Nailer, 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
The Metabo HPT NT65MA4M (formerly Hitachi) angle finish nailer drives 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15 gauge angled finish nails. Comes with standard five-year manufacturer's warranty. Includes rugged plastic carrying case, safety glasses, air fitting, and no-mar tip. At 4.2 lbs, the NT65MA4M is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuvering. Additional features include a selective trigger for bump or sequential operation, adjustable depth of drive, quick nose release for easy jam clearing, pneumatic air duster, and adjustable exhaust. This Metabo angled finish nailer is ideal for crown molding, baseboard, cabinets, chair rails, wood furniture, decorative trim, millwork, caskets, hardwood flooring, furniture and paneling.
This item is identical to the Hitachi NT65MA4. Learn more about Hitachi Power Tool's name change to Metabo HPT.
- SKU NT65MA4M
- UPC 717709024151
- Power Type Pneumatic
- Collation Type Glue
- Gauge 14 Gauge
- Box Count 1
- Maximum Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box Safety Glasses, No-Mar Tip, Air Fitting
- Manufacturer's Warranty Five-Year Limited
- Item Width 3-1/4"
- Special Features Adjustable Exhaust, Integrated Air Duster
- Item Height 12"
- Item Length 13-9/16"
- Magazine Capacity 100
- Country of Manufacture Taiwan
- Item Weight 4.2 lbs.
- Usage Type Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/4"
- Housing Material Magnesium
- Operating Pressure 70 to 120 PSI
- Firing Type Selective
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" NPT
- Air Consumption .045 SCFM
- Depth Control Yes
- Power Source Air
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 34 Degree
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type DA-Type Angled Finish Nail
- NailerThe best air nailer on the market hands down easy to use and work with and lots of power and would recommend. And the price can’t be beat.