Quik Drive PRO250 Subfloor Attachment, 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
Designed for subflooring and sheathing, the Quik Drive PRO250 Subfloor Attachment (Item# QDPRO250G2) from Simpson Strong-Tie is compatible with G2 series model tools. This auto-feed screw driving attachment drives 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" strip screws and has an expanded depth to accommodate high-density flooring.
The PRO250 attachment features a built-in bit remover, replaceable and reversible non-skid teeth attachment, and comes with a tool case. It is also suitable for applications like crating, fastening fiber-cement siding and truss-ply fastening. The attachment is covered by a manufacturer's limited-lifetime warranty. **Adapters and/or extension sold separately.**
- SKU QDPRO250G2
- UPC 746056018698
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Gauge #7, #8
- Box Count 1
- Maximum Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included No
- Manufacturer's Warranty Limited-Lifetime
- Special Features Replaceable and Reversible Non-Skid Teeth
- Country of Manufacture Molded in the USA with Global Components
- Usage Type Exterior, Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 1-1/2"
- Housing Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Model PRO250
- RPM 2500 RPM
- Special Offer Available No
- Magazine Type Strip
- Fastener Type Collated Screw
- Series SSWSC2B, SSDTH, SS3DSCB