2-1/4" x .113 Fine (SubLoc Pro) Thread Torx EG
SubLoc Pro Scrail Fasteners are an improvement upon the previous Scrail design. Developed to prevent subfloor squeaks that can occur when wood flooring shrinks, they are outfitted with a double threading that prevents micro-movement along the nail shaft. With even greater pull-through resistance than their predecessors, these 20-degree 2-1/4” x .113 nails (#SCFP713FTEGSFP) are electro-galvanized for rust-resistance. A patent-pending Diamond Coating on the nails offers superior holding power and 10% reduced drive energy.
SubLoc Pro Scrails are approved for installing AdvanTech and Norbord subfloor panels. They can be driven rapidly with a nailing gun, yet are still adjustable with a screwdriver, offering the best of both worlds. Made by Fasco, these versatile fine-thread Scrails are also suitable for decking, framing, sheathing, fencing, millwork, and pallets and crates. Compatible with the Fasco F58AC RHN20-90B SCR and most other 20-22 degree plastic strip framing nailers.
- Box Count 1000
- SKU SCFP713FTEGSFP
- UPC 71473272183
- Fastener Length 2-1/4"
- Collation Type Plastic Strip
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment Electro-Galvanized, Diamond
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM1667, CE14592, ESR1539, IAMPO
- Drive Type Torx
- Fastener Shank Type SubLoc Pro
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 20 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail