2-1/2" x .113 Fine Thread Philips EG
The Fasco SCWC21213FPEG, 2-1/2" x .113, fine-thread, Phillips drive Scrail is designed for use in most 15 degree wire coil framing nailers and 15 degree coil pallet nailers. Scrail fasteners combine the versatility of a conventional nail with the holding power of a screw. They can also be conveniently adjusted and removed after placement. Saving time and labor costs, these fasteners install with the speed of collated nails and twice as fast as collated screws.
Fasco’s Scrail fasteners are made in accordance with ASTM F1667 requirements. Their durable, electro-galvanized finish aids in rust and corrosion prevention. The SCWC21213FPEG Scrail fasteners are perfect for decking, framing, sheathing, fencing, pallet building, and other heavy-duty applications.
- Box Count 2000
- SKU SCWC21213FPEG
- UPC 71473271865
- Fastener Length 2-1/2"
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment Electro-Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM F1667
- Drive Type Phillips
- Fastener Shank Type Fine
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail