1-3/4" x .113 Fine Thread Square EG
The SCWC513FSEG 1-3/4" x .113 Scrail from Fasco is designed for use in most 15 degree wire coil framing nailers and 15 degree coil pallet nailers. Unlike conventional nails, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. They install with the speed of collated nails and twice as fast as collated screws, saving time and labor costs.
Additional features on the SCWC513FSEG Scrails include a square drive, fine thread for easy adjustment, and electro-galvanized finish. These wire-coil fasteners are perfect for decking, framing, fencing, pallet building and other heavy-duty applications. Fasco’s Scrail fasteners are made in accordance with ASTM F1667 requirements.
- SKU SCWC513FSEG
- UPC 71473271862
- Fastener Length 1-3/4"
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Box Count 2000
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment Electro-Galvanized
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided ASTM F1667
- Drive Type Square
- Fastener Shank Type Fine
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail