2-1/4" x .113 Fine (SubLoc Pro) Thread Torx
Boasting a redesigned head, these fine-thread 2-1/4” x .113 wire-collated Scrails (#SCWC713FTEGSFP) are electro-galvanized for rust-resistance. SubLoc Pro Scrails deliver a 41% withdrawal value increase over ring-shank nails, and a 13% withdrawal value increase over SubLoc Scrails. Created to prevent subfloor squeaks that can occur when wood flooring shrinks, Pro Scrails have a double threading that prevents even the smallest movement along the nail shaft.
A patent-pending Diamond Coating on these fasteners offers superior holding power and 10% reduced drive energy. Compatible with most 15 degree wire coil framing nailers and 15 degree coil pallet nailers, they can be conveniently adjusted with a screwdriver. SubLoc Pro Scrails are approved for installing AdvanTech and Norbord subfloor panels, and are also suitable for decking, framing, sheathing, roofing, drywall, fencing, millwork, and pallet and crate building.
- Box Count 2000
- SKU SCWC713FTEGSFP
- UPC 71473272185
- Fastener Length 2-1/4"
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment Electro-Galvanized, Diamond
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided IAPMO, ASTM F1667
- Drive Type Torx
- Fastener Shank Type SubLoc
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail