2-1/4" x .113 Fine (SubLoc) Thread Versa EG
The Fasco SCWC713FVEGSF 2-1/4" x .113 SubLoc Scrail is designed for use in most 15 degree wire coil framing nailers and 15 degree coil pallet nailers. These fine-thread Scrails combine the versatility of a conventional nail with the holding power of a screw. Unlike conventional nails, Scrails can be adjusted and removed after placement. The upper threads of the fasteners are designed to grab into boards, preventing micro movement of the wood, which eliminates floor squeaks.
With a patented Diamond Coating, SubLoc Scrails offer vastly improved holding. Additional features on the SCWC713FVEGSF fasteners include a square drive and electro-galvanized finish. They're suitable for subflooring, decking, framing, fencing, and pallet building. Subloc Scrail fasteners are IAPMO code approved and meet ASTM F1667 requirements.
- Box Count 2000
- SKU SCWC713FVEGSF
- UPC 71473271991
- Fastener Length 2-1/4"
- Collation Type Wire Weld
- Brand Fasco (Beck)
- Condition New
- Fastener Treatment Electro-Galvanized, Diamond
- Fastener Point Type Sharp
- Fastener Shank Diameter .113"
- Fastener Material Steel
- Fastener Head Type Full Round Head
- Rating/Certification Provided IAPMO, ASTM F1667
- Drive Type Versa
- Fastener Shank Type SubLoc
- Country of Manufacture Austria
- Special Offer Available No
- Product Degree/Angle 15 Degree
- Fastener Type Scrail