Simpson Strong-Tie Quik Stik Rafter and Truss Fastening System
The Quik Stik Rafter and Truss Fastening System makes overhead fastening safer, faster, and more convenient. This screw driving extension attaches to any standard drill or driver with a minimum 1,200 RPM−including cordless screw drivers. Made by Simpson Strong-Tie, the Quik Stik drives SDWC non-collated truss screws (4-1/2" to 6"), which are specially designed to work with the system. An adjustable and detachable bubble level on the tool positions the fastener at the correct angle for rafter/truss connections. Positioning prongs on the tool's head securely grasp truss plates.
Designed to eliminate the potential for worksite falls, the Quik Stik system gives the reach needed for overhead work, without having to use a ladder. It also allows contractors to work on the interior of a structure rather than outdoors. Bright orange fastener guidelines facilitate alignment for each of the approved installations, including top-plate to rafter/truss assemblies. The Quik Stik system includes a T30 6-lobe driver bit and carrying case. It's backed by a limited-lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Box Count 1
- SKU QUIKSTIK
- UPC 707392001256
- Maximum Fastener Length 6"
- Condition New
- Case/Bag Included Yes
- Included In Box T30 6-Lobe Driver Bit
- Manufacturer's Warranty Limited-Lifetime
- Special Features Bright Orange Fastener Guidelines
- Item Length 45"
- Country of Manufacture Molded in the USA with Global Components
- Item Weight 6 lbs.
- Usage Type Exterior, Interior
- Minimum Fastener Length 4-1/2"
- Housing Material Glass Filled Nylon
- RPM 1200 RPM
- Special Offer Available No
- Diameter Range 0.152"
- Fastener Type Screw
- Series SDWC
- Make your own for $20You can make your own Quik Stik if you go to Grainger and purchase an extended T-40 bit with a hex end. Product is effective but overpriced for what SST is manufacturing if for.